Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All That is Nice.

What are little boys made of?
"Snaps & snails, & puppy-dogs' tails;
that's what little boys are made of."
What are little girls made of?
"Sugar and spice, and all that is nice;
that's what little girls are made of".


Being a blessed mother of 2 has many great rewards and challenges. Today seemed more about the challenges, so it seemed fitting to showcase my beautiful children as a reminder of how wonderful they are and how blessed I am. Honestly, how could you not love 'em?
(note: I did not love it when I got slapped across the face by one of the fore mentioned beautiful, wonderful children).

1 comment:

Eva said...

Wow, yeah, I can see how a slap would make for a hard day!
But you're right, how could you not love them? Adorable. I like the first shot of Ella.