Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nathan

It's been one of those "best of times, worst of times" days with Nathan-I always assumed he would mellow out...he's hasn't.


But, I love his passion and he can be the sweetest most thoughtful little boy.


One of his newer habits is reading in the window sill in his bedroom. It's wide enough where he can comfortably sit with either his legs hanging over the edge or laid down on the sill. It's high enough that nobody else under the age of 5 can get up there. At times he even shuts the curtains and it's his own little retreat.

(this particular time he was reading his children's Bible)


He is growing up so quickly. I cherish these days when he picks me flowers, even though it's clover, hugs and kisses me at night (and through out the day) even though it's "too rough", and writes me little notes, even though they're hard to read. Parenting has it's challenges, but the rewards are far greater!

No comments: