Sunday, June 26, 2016

Ella's Interview: age 8.

Whoa, so it's been a while since I've blogged anything-and life keeps racing forward.  Since there are a few major things going on (baby growing, home renovating, sports, birthdays, on and on and on...), I'm going to try to catch up-we'll see how it goes!  

Ella's birthday was over three months ago, but I still haven't posted her birthday interview.
 
So, here's an interview with Ella, age 8:


My favorite food is:  Pasta
My favorite sport to play is:  It's hard to choose between soccer and basketball
The best show on t.v. is:  Martha Speaks
The coolest person on Earth is:  My brother, Nathan 
My favorite thing to learn about in school is:  Math
The thing I do the most awesomely is:  Draw on my Boogie Board
If I could anywhere in the world, I'd go to: 
Visit the queen of England
My favorite color is:  Blue
When I grow up I'm going to be :  A Photographer 
My favorite song is:  Where Your Treasure Is (song of verses Matthew 6:19-21)
The book I am loving right now is:  Ramona Quimby, age 8
Three words that describe me are:  Nice, Artistic, & Frustrated
When I was little I used to:  Play Outside
My favorite season of the year is:  Fall, because there's not a lot of bugs and it's warm and cool
The snack I like best is:  Granola Bars
The food I really dislike is:  Squash and zucchini
My best friend is:  Lyla and Kjersten
If I had one wish, it would be:  To see my grandpas and grandmas that have died
My best memory is: My 6th birthday because I had a Frozen birthday party with my favorite colors
and jewels on my cake.

No comments: