Thursday, July 7, 2016

Evelyn's Birthay Interview : age 4


Our dear sweet Evelyn, you are growing up before our very eyes into such a big girl.  Already you are 4 and full of beautiful, spunky personality.

You love babies (and pacifiers) and are always eager to help out in any way.  You make us laugh every day with your quirks, from the popular "Are you joking me?" to the daily licks and hugs that you give.  You love to belt out worship music when you go to the bathroom, whether at home or in public, and we can hardly go out without someone commenting on curly blonde hair.  You are quite the story teller-which sometimes get you into trouble.  

You love keeping up with your big brother and especially playing house with your two sisters.
I can't imagine our little family without you in it.  

God has a great plan for you, and we're so glad that we get to witness the journey.  
We love you!

 The kids and I love to look back on their birthday interviews.  So, even though it's a couple of months late, here's Evelyn's 

4-year Birthday Interview:

My favorite food is:  Mac & Cheese

My favorite sport to play is:  Soccer


The best show on t.v. is:  Clifford (side note: I think she's seen Clifford one time)


The coolest person on Earth is:  an Astronaut


My favorite thing to learn about is:  Jesus


The thing I do the most awesomely is:  Hug People


If I could anywhere in the world, I'd go to:  Arizona


My favorite color is:  Orange and Yellow


When I grow up I'm going to be :  a Princess or a Momma


My favorite song is:  Away in a Manger


The book I am loving right now is:  Christmas in the Manger


Three words that describe me are:  Away in a Manger, Papa, and You (pointing to me)


When I was little I used to:  Eat some gummy worms


My favorite season of the year is:  Snow


The snack I like best is:  Popcorn


The food I really dislike is:  Salad


My best friend is:  Olivia and Lisa



If I had one wish, it would be:  Puppy


My best memory is: Sucking on sippy cups, bottles and pacies

No comments: