Thursday, September 29, 2011

Clint & Amber's Wedding.

Labor Day weekend we were blessed to get to attend a wedding of one of my high school friends. The kids were all excited...Ella just wanted to see a bride in a pretty dress, and Nathan just wanted to dance:)


It was a beautiful outdoor wedding, very casual and rustic, with a twist of elegant:) My friend, Amber, is beautiful and deserves a better picture...but sitting through a wedding ceremony with 3 children doesn't lend to lots of photos, so thus I only have this:




But, hopefully it gives an idea to how beautiful it was, and how perfect the weather was too!




Matt and Nathan during the ceremony. To save money they had all the guest just bring their own lawn chairs. It worked well.



Here's Addie with her matching dress buddy, Brandy. Brandy is another high school friend of mine


Both of the girls enjoyed the "kiddie table".

There were no other children there that our kids knew, but they had a great time-they are willing to run around outdoors with anyone:)


I'm very blessed to have great high school friends that I continue to keep in touch with. We will always be close-even if we don't talk for a year...though I much prefer that we do (talk that is). Many of them live in the Sioux Falls area, so it's great now to see them more often.




Brandy, me, Jenny, Beth, Shannon, Virginia


(Jenny was a bridesmaid, and we were wearing very similar dresses:) Oops, I wasn't trying to look like a member of the bridal party.)

Here we are again, though with the Bride (Amber) this time. If I look a little akward it's because Ella had her hand up my dress.


It was a beautiful night and I wish the best to them!


No comments: