Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday morning throwback.

On a typical Sunday, Matt and the kids eat breakfast together while I get ready for church, then Matt helps the kids get dressed and ready. When I'm thinking, I set out clothes for the girls Saturday night. They both like to pick out what they wear now, but it seems to go a little better when I'm involved in the process. This Sunday however clothes were not picked out in advance, which meant it was up to Matt...which means the girls got to pick out whatever they wanted:)


Addie came upstairs wearing a dress I wore as a flower girl in my aunt's wedding. It was handmade by my aunt...in about 1984! It was in Addie's closet for storage reasons, but Matt said she wanted to wear it and he didn't see why not. I could think of a couple of reasons, one being the fact that it's a little summery for winter wear, and the other reasons I'm sure you can guess.


Nonetheless, though I was slightly embarrassed, she did look very sweet. This is during playtime after we were home from church.













Ella was there too for some "dancing" time. She also picked out her own clothes, and decided to wear her dress from Christmas, complete with pink sparkly headband.





Sisters!



No comments: