Sunday, November 4, 2012

Trick or Treat.

And here's the bunch all dressed up!


Our little monkey, Evelyn.


Addie, 2-years running as a giraffe.


Ella had lots of options, due to our large dress-up collection, but chose Belle like last year.  She didn't want to wear a wig, but instead we curled her hair for special princess do.


She also opted for her very well-worn boots.

Nathan went as Obi-Wan Kenobi. 


 He liked the costumes at Target, but unfortunately they were $35...So we bought some fabric for $2.99/yard and I found a tutorial for how to make a Jedi costume online. It took 3 yards, so I spent a total of $9.58...not too bad.  It definitely wasn't perfect, but it worked,  (especially since I made it the day before Halloween).
A few people (all guys) referred to Nathan as Obi-Wan Kenobi that night.  Later Nathan told me, "Mom you're really good at making costumes because everyone can tell who I am."
Yes Nathan, a Jedi seamstress, am I!

1 comment:

Eva said...

good job! "most impressive."