Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Accessorize!

Ella LOVES accessories: shoes, necklaces, earrings, shoes, glasses, purses, and finally shoes! It's not uncommon for her to dig out a pair of heels from my closet or carry around anything as her purse...which is sort of funny since I very rarely carry a purse myself. Don't think she's all girly-girl though. The other night she also had to be stripped down because she was covered in mud from playing in the garden while Daddy was watering. She's not afraid to get dirty, and shows very little fear when doing anything. So, following is what you get with a naked (after before said mud-covered experience) baby who loves to accessorize. I love you Ella-you can't help you're so
wonderful!




Nathan also has to get in on any action that takes place. He loves to copy, even if it's copying his baby sister. So, once he saw Ella had a purse, he had to have one too! I think in this pic though
he's also trying to spit on her-just to demonstrate his "masculine-side".

1 comment:

Dave & Erika Sterken said...

This reminds me of what you said once about a perfume add I got mad about because there was a naked lady in my magazine: "To her credit, she's probably wearing the product." Good for Ella--accessories, and ONLY accessories!