Thursday, October 30, 2014

5.

  As mentioned before, sweet Adeline is five years old!












So much has changed in the past five years, but it has been a huge blessing to bring up this beautiful little girl.  I remember when in labor with Addie, our nurse told us that three kids brought peace to the family.  No more one-on-one competition, but just a beautiful harmony.  Ha!  We had no idea! 
Addie has definitely been our spunky and challenging one.  However, I can see how God is working in this girl's heart and I wouldn't change a thing about her.  Adeline is always eager to learn something new, loves playing dress-up or kitchen/restaurant, and is a great big sister.

Adeline is full of excitement and energy.  
Here's what you get when you ask her to put up "five".


She loves this!  Total Fall baby.

I decided to do one of those interviews that I always intend to do on the kids' birthdays.  It was pretty quick, but mildly entertaining...and at times disturbing.  

Here it is, a conversation with Adeline Marie, age 5:
My favorite food is:  chicken nuggets & french fries
My favorite sport to play is:  volleyball
The best show on t.v. is:  Wild Kratts
The coolest person on Earth is:  Hulk
My favorite thing to learn about in school is:  the Pilgrims
The thing I do the most awesomely is:  lunch
If I could anywhere in the world, I'd go to:  the park
My favorite color is:  pink
When I grow up I'm going to be :  putting kids to sleep
My favorite song is:  Let It Go
The book I am loving right now is:  My Perfectly Purple Purse
Three words that describe me are:  sweet, I like to play in leaves, I like to run around barefoot
When I was little I used to:  cry
My favorite season of the year is:  Fall!!!!
The snack I like best is:  crackers
The food I really dislike is:  chicken pot pie
My best friend is: Molly
If I had one wish, it would be:  be a tree and stay there forever.

My best memory is:  spraying the walls with vinegar


We love you Adeline Marie and are so thankful for you!

Now, let's make leaf angels!

No comments: