Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Friday Funday:)

Last Friday was April 1st...April's Fool's Day! Since the kids are young, and I don't like pranks anyway, I made it Friday Fun Day! So, we made some silly cupcakes and watched Tangled, which also capped off "T" week for pre-school. Even Daddy came home for lunch for some extra fun...though by his face, I think you can tell that he may never come home again. Lunch time is usually a little hectic when all 5 are here!


They were proud of their creations!

Here are the silly cupcakes! If you want to see what they are suppose to look like, I got the idea from here...but this is what they look like when 3 and 4 year-olds make them!


Peas & Carrots.






Spaghetti!


Movie time! Popcorn snack and Tangled. Every song of course was a dance break. I tried to take a group shot...Micah would sit nicely on the couch (he didn't really have a choice I guess), but Addie and Mayah couldn't seem to leave him alone. Here he is behind Mayah. This one you can at least see him, but he should be a little nervous because Addie is on the move. She can't quite seem to figure out if she loves him or hates him, hopefully soon she'll mellow out about it!
(I should also add that for Friday Funday you get to wear whatever you want! Which is why Ella and Mayah and wearing "fancy" dreses...Addie chose a skirt with sparkles...and Nathan chose shorts and a t-shirt)

2 comments:

Eva said...

wow. are you overwhelmed yet? i laughed when i read that title with the photo of matt first. haha

April said...

Definitely overwhelmed at times! But, it's getting to be more "normal" and we seem to have crazy times whether there is 3 or 5kids. I do think this is what I'm "suppose" to do, and that gets me through it:)