Monday, May 2, 2011

AZ slideshow.

For Easter, we got the privelege of going to Arizona to visit Matt's mom and some extended family, a tradition we started when we got married, but has been on hyatus for 2 years. (Matt was unemployed therefore no extra money, then Matt had a new job, therefore no vacation time!) The weather was great and everyone had a wonderful time. I think we all would have gladly stayed much longer! I took about 250 pictures in Arizona, and finally wanted to share some of them! So, I made a slideshow on flickr, but can't seem to figure out how to widdle out some of the pictures...or even how to get the actual slide show to post here. So, hopefully this link will work, and you can click on the thumbnails on the bottom of the screen to bypass some of the photos...or if you have some free time, you can enjoy about 100+ photos of life with the Thompsons in AZ! (sorry for my lack of technology skills).

I'll post some highlights of Arizona later!


No comments: