Thursday, December 25, 2014

Noel.

Merry Christmas!

As most others, I feel I've been constantly busy this month.  We try to stay fairly unscheduled, but December is always a highly scheduled month.  I don't mind it for the most part because it's primarily fun busy, but there's that one day when you realize you probably won't be sleeping because you'll be baking, doing laundry, and wrapping presents.  
We've been blessed so far to celebrate Christmas with Matt's mom and sister's family, my extended family, my immediate family, and we snuck in a celebration with just us as well.  I'm hoping I'll have a chance to write about each event...we do really feel blessed to have so much family nearby.

 It doesn't happen every year, but the Thompsons did make a Christmas card.  

Here is the first card I made:
 Nice huh? Shutterfly seemed to think so.  I couldn't use my coupon with this card, so it was back to the drawing board...

Here's take two (and the card we actually sent out):
I pray that you too have had a blessed time celebrating the coming of our Lord Jesus, who stepped down from His throne to humble Himself and die for you...even while you were still a sinner! 
Christ has come as a babe and is returning as King!  
Alleluia, Merry Christmas!

No comments: