Monday, December 1, 2014

Potty Time!

For about the past two weeks Evs has been using the potty!  I can't fully say she is potty trained because whenever we leave the house I put a diaper on her (it really just makes both of our lives easier), but at home she's a champ!  It's amazing what a couple of M&Ms can accomplish!


 She is doing so well.  She has several times gone to the potty without me even prompting her.  In fact, many times when I go in the bathroom she tells me "Go away.  Shut the door!" (Doing so however may result in Evelyn washing her pants in the toilet or whatever else she fancies, so for now we have an open door policy!)

I have also loved watching Addie and Ella as the big sisters.  They too love helping Evelyn get to the potty...it's so much easier than potty training with a baby and/or toddler around too!


On a sad note, this means my house no longer has a baby...sigh. 

No comments: